Powered By Blogger

Site Meter

About Me

My photo
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Wine tour operator, wine writer and lapsed physiotherapist. "Nature abhors a vacuum. I personally hate dusting."

Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brand New Harvey Norman Dishwasher Installation Blues


Woke up this mornin'
'Larm clock woke me from my slumber.
Yeah - woke up this mornin'
'Larm clock woke me from my slumber.
Had to be awake really early - yeah,
Cos we expected ... The Plumber.

Plumber turned up on time (!)
But the new dishwasher wouldn't connect.
Said them connections was wrong,
Then my day was wrecked.

Turned out the builder
Had installed it wrong.
Yeah, baby - turned out the builder,
Had installed that old f*****n' dishwasher wrong.
And that's the reason,
That I am singin' this soooonnnng.

It all turned to crap.
Looks like we need a noo kitchen!
Gonna cost the f*****n' Earth,'
That is why I'm bitchin'

Now I got to get another builder,
To put the kitchen stand alone island bench thingy with the sink and dishwasher - to rights,
Now I got to get another builder,
To put the kitchen stand alone island bench thingy with the sink and dishwasher - to rights,

And that is a-why
It's givin' me the shites.

Derdly-derdly-derdly-derdly-dung ...
DA BLANNNNNGGG!

(thank you)

APPLAUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment