Powered By Blogger

Site Meter

About Me

My photo
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Wine tour operator, wine writer and lapsed physiotherapist. "Nature abhors a vacuum. I personally hate dusting."

Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

lots of stuff ..

Assuming that I have a small but loyal readership, I do try to post regular blogs and keep it interesting. And I think at the very least, if nobody reads it, I'm keeping a sort of online diary that I can look back on in the future and remember stuff - like the wine I consumed - which is ironically also responsible for the amnesia in the first place.

Anyway - just lately I've had loads of other stuff going on. E.g. paying bills, writing two wine columns, doing some gardening, running the odd wine tour, walking the dog, allegedly writing my new best-seller wine book (all very hush-hush, need to know etc.)

Which probably sounds quite impressive, other than the fact that I am a very lazy bastard and really lack the motivation to do any of the above. However, I did manage to have my Dad over for lunch and did the good ol' Countdown pre-cooked chicken plus roast spuds and steamed veg. Then I had a rare rush of energy and scooped up all the wet decaying leaves from the driveway and also cut back the plants that were scraping my van when I drove out of the house.

I am now knackered and just want an early night. Though ... the dog is doing his bright-eyed, hopeful, semi-happy, please-o-please-o-please tail wag 'Let's go for a walkie' thing.

Probably will end up doing a 20 min round the block with Jasper, with a bag full of dog poo as normal.

Then perchance to dream. Big day tomorrow - two clients for a full day Up North. Matakana here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment