Powered By Blogger

Site Meter

About Me

My photo
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Wine tour operator, wine writer and lapsed physiotherapist. "Nature abhors a vacuum. I personally hate dusting."

Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

I had a dream...

About my Cat.

He's while and grey and is called Snowy.  He hates the world, but grudgingly accepts humans because they feed him and provide warmth and shelter.

Anyway I dreamed that we had a conversation:
ME:  So, Snowy.  Why are you such a prick?  I must be the nicest cat owner in the world.
SNW: You'd be in the top three.
ME:  So what's wrong?
SNW: The cat food tastes too fishy.
ME:  Is that all?
SNW: No. You're a bit rough when you pat me.

Then the dream morphed into one of my (recurring) nightmares where I am back running a physio practice and trying to treat about five people at once, and running over time. 

Just as well my charming partner is a psychotherapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment