Powered By Blogger

Site Meter

About Me

My photo
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Wine tour operator, wine writer and lapsed physiotherapist. "Nature abhors a vacuum. I personally hate dusting."

Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Germs and Viruses... am I paranoid or WHAT?



Just a thought regarding TV advertising.  Saw an advert tonight (not unlike many others) where the product was advertised as 'kills 99.9% of all known germs and viruses.'

Which sounds pretty well OK, I guess. 

But then I get worried.  What about the 0.1% that they don't kill?   These are probably the worst germs un-known to mankind. These are the UNKNOWN GERMS.  Germs and viruses from alien planets which we have no cure for. 

Or, to be grammatically correct - those germs for which we have no cure.  Either way we are screwed!!

 I'm not letting my bum get in hovering distance of any of those nasty incognito, intergalactic pathogenic little greeblies. 

I wanna 100% kill rate.I want a toilet bowl cleaner that kills the f***ing lot!!  No mercy.  Rat-a-tat-tat!!  Wipe out ALL the little buggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment